Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy anniversary

Today marks one year of this little journey I call Everyday Faith.

I had planned to do some big reflective piece, but a family emergency has had me distracted all week. Prayers are appreciated.

Instead, I'll just say it's been fun. I've tried to stay true to my mission, which was to find bits of faith in everyday life and to share insights and some of the extra reporting that often gets left out of stories.

I'd love to hear your thoughts. What can I do differently/better/more of /less of in this space? I'm looking forward to another great year in our faith journey.

3 comments:

Shane Bevel said...

Happy Anniversary. I think you're doing a great job. I would be interested in hearing a little from some of the other faith leaders. Maybe a Q&A once a week with someone about their faith?

BrianC said...

Congrats Diane! No complaints. I'd just like more posts!

Diane Libro said...

Thanks guys. Brian - I'm trying!

And Shane - that's a good idea. I'll have to see if I can fit that in somehow. Maybe even an e-mail thing...